Friday, January 2, 2009

The Piggy Pitt Princess

Being the spontaneous person that I am, I woke up one morning in Ubud, Indonesia and decided that I wanted to go home for the holidays. Within two hours I had secured an online booking from Singapore to Nashville via Tokyo and Detroit the next morning. Finding a flight from Bali to Singapore was not as easy. It was Sunday and all the local booking agents were closed and phone or online tickets were not an option. I hopped on the earliest bus to Denpassar airport and went to every ticket office in search for a last minute flight to Singapore.

It didnt really hit me that I was home for several days. My arrival was a surprise for everyone.

1 comment:

SparkyB said...

Bravo Charlye!! Write more about your trip home and your adventures in Indonesia.
And say hello to all our friends when you see them tomorrow. I miss you all, A LOT!